Dual booting DragonFlyBSD with WinXP

Chirag Kantharia chirag at kantharia.in
Wed Feb 23 08:59:22 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 11:48:47PM +0100, Antonio Huete Jim?nez wrote:
> I used EasyBCD under Windows with positive results. You may want to
> check it out:  http://neosmart.net/dl.php?id=1

Hi Antonio,

Thanks! This looks nice and easy way to dual boot Windows and *BSD.
Stupid old me found /boot/boot1_64 in /boot, which I copied to
C:\bootsect.dfly and was able to start the loader after specifying the
path to the loader. Problem solved!

--
Chirag Kantharia
And all you touch and all you see, Is all your life will ever be.