sharing files between DF guest and Win host in VirtualBox

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Thu Dec 8 18:00:11 PST 2011

On 12/9/2011 12:48 AM, sweepslate wrote:
On 12/5/2011 10:04 PM, John Marino wrote:
 > If you just want to transfer a few files in and out, the easiest way is
 > through ftp through ssh (e.g. http://www.bitvise.com/tunnelier).
 >
 > You didn't specify what you were trying to achieve. For my purposes,
 > Tunnelier works great when I'm using DragonFly in a Windows-hosted
 > Virtualbox.
This sounds one nice. Or a Samba/SMB share.

However, in the meantime, I just noticed that DF can't access the
Internet. This is an issue I need to take in a VBox forum.
Thanks guys!

I swear to you that DF in vbox has no problems accessing the internet.
I always use the "bridge" interface so outside machines can find Dfly in
vbox.