do vesa drivers work on intel 3000 HD (sandy bridge)?

Edward M. unixdragonflybsd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 17:33:40 PST 2011

--------------030103010809020105070902

Hi,

Got a question, I finished assembling my new system and i am not that
knowledgeable on xorg, so I'm  wondering,  if  the vesa driver will work
on a sandy bridge based intel graphics hd 3000?.  just to get a basic wm
on there,  something like openbox?

Thanks

--------------030103010809020105070902

  <head>

  </head>
    <big>Hi,<br>
      Got a question, I finished assembling my new system and i am not
      that knowledgeable on xorg, so I'm  wondering,  if  the vesa
      driver will work on a sandy bridge based intel graphics hd 3000?.
      just to get a basic wm on there,  something like openbox? <br>
      Thanks<br>
    </big>