pkg_admin

S L sgt.learn at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 14:12:49 PDT 2011

I'm a new dragonfly user.  Please tell me if pkg_admin is supposed to be running by itself:  pkg_admin -K /var/db/pkg checkI was building the kernel with:#make buildworld#make buildkernel . . . .When I came back to examine my results, make buildkernel had finished but pkg_admin was running.The /etc/crontab has no mention of pkg_adminThe /var/at/jobs directory is empty.An sshd is running and listening to port 22 but the system firewall blocks any request to connect.DragonflyBSD is a VirtualBox guest on Debian (i386).  The guest uses ROX Desktop, has geany, ddd and gkrellm installed.