USB image

Sascha Wildner saw at online.de
Thu Sep 30 20:19:17 PDT 2010

On 9/30/2010 6:52, Sascha Wildner wrote:
I think someone wanting to switch from Windows to a free alternative
that mostly feels like Windows and doesn't require much Unix knowledge
is much better off with one of the Linux distros that try to appeal to
this clientel.
Just as an additional note: It seems that among the BSDs, actually the
MidnightBSD project seems to have these kinds of goals (being usable
without problems by grandma or some mother-in-law), at least according
to what I heard about it on The BSD Show:

http://webbaverse.com/media/tbs-0x0008

Regards,
Sascha