OpenSSL Update

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer at web.de
Wed Sep 29 07:40:14 PDT 2010

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:38:33 -1000, Peter Avalos <peter at theshell.com>
wrote:

> Additionally, something is broken in ssh causing MAC errors when using
> SSH2 and MACs other than MD5.  I'm working on fix for this, and I expect
> it to be completed soon.  In the mean time, use hmac-md5 if you can.

I noticed another breakage that might be related: When compiling
bacula-clientonly from pkgsrc on 64bit (haven't tried on 32bit yet)
Snapshot from Sept, 27th I get:

Compiling tls.c
tls.c: In function 'bool tls_postconnect_verify_host(JCR*,
TLS_CONNECTION*, const char*)':
tls.c:333: error: invalid conversion from 'const X509V3_EXT_METHOD*' to
'X509V3_EXT_METHOD*'
*** Error code 1

this is the part from tls.c:

    332             /* Get x509 extension method structure */
    333             if (!(method = X509V3_EXT_get(ext))) {
    334                break;
    335             }

Jan

--