chlamydia inconsistency? part II.

Paul Onyschuk blink at bojary.koba.pl
Sat Sep 25 10:07:16 PDT 2010

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:15:40 +0200
Przemysław Pawełczyk <pp_o2 at o2.pl> wrote:

> Got two messages about "digest". First digest I removed because it
> was blocking mc compilation.

Old digest (which you get after DragonFly BSD installation) can block
compilation. That's why I suggested removing all packages. Command I
mentioned before removes everything, even pkg_install etc.

> The second digets issue illustrate screenshot:
> http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_12.png

Bootstraping creates new version of digest and others tools used by
pkgsrc. If successful, reloading $PATH is probably needed - you can
also simply reboot machine ;)

You should also check if /usr/pkg/bin is in your PATH:

# echo $PATH

Then compilation should work. Moreover I used this solution few weeks
ago on DragonFly BSD -current, because I wanted pkgsrc -current, not
stable release 2010Q2.

--
Paul Onyschuk <blink at bojary.koba.pl>