HEADS UP - massive kqueue changes now in HEAD, and also basic lvm/dm

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Sep 23 20:09:05 PDT 2010

:I have kept my Backup server from upgrading because of this. I am
:running the development version. Is it ok to upgrade to current?
:
:thanks :-)
:
:--Siju

    We are still finding bugs but I think 95% of the problems have been
    dealt with.  Both TheShell and Avalon has been up 3.5 days running
    recent kernels.

    I recommend setting up a /boot/kernel.bak/ directory with your working
    kernel+modules and then go ahead and upgrade to master.  The more real
    machines we have running it the faster we can get it release-ready.

					<dillon at backplane.com>