Is Citrix client working on dfly?

Colin Adams colinpauladams at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:24:04 PDT 2010

What about the Java client? I use this on Linux in preference to the Linux client so that I won't have to install an ancient library (motif, i seem to remember).On 15 October 2010 07:59, Sascha Wildner <saw at online.de> wrote:
On 10/15/2010 7:41, Tomas Bodzar wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for info if Citrix client is working on DragonflyBSD. I
found only this in archives
http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~hasso/pbulk-logs/20090509.1517/citrix_ica-10.6.115659nb1/install. log

, but it looks like try from pkgsrc. I'm using Citrix client on
OpenBSD and I was able to install it directly (downloaded from Citrix
page) outside of pkg system and Linux emulation (which is however
quite old here).

It seems the situation hasn't improved yet:

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports/i386/2.7/20100916.0518/citrix_ica-10.6.115659nb1/install. log

It would be great if you could try compiling it from pkgsrc yourself and figure out why it breaks.

Regards,
Sascha
-- Colin AdamsPreston, Lancashire, ENGLAND()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against proprietary attachments