Firefox Crashes continously , xulrunner & bzip2 core dump available on leaf

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 02:14:42 PDT 2010

Hi Siju,

Last night there was a commit with regards to a nmalloc issue that
caused some crashes with firefox among other things. Check
(http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/ebe0d3612773443a8bf0158503b9597cf70acd03)

So you may want to update to latest master and give it a try :)

--
Cheers,
Antonio Huete