NVIDIA/nouveau

Tyler Mills tylermills at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:05:20 PDT 2010

I know that the NVIDIA driver works, but I did have to do some slight
tweaking with corecode on the IRC channel before I got it to fully
work.  This was with my GTS 250 and a while ago though on 2.4 ;)

Wish you the best of luck with this endeavor.

--
A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it
also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the