problem with system freeze

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Thu May 27 04:24:49 PDT 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM, Siju George <sgeorge.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess it is the xorg in pkgsrc current that is the culprit.
> But I am not sure since it was time to leave office i thought I will
> do further tests on monday and try to corner the bug and report it.

Hi I got a freeze again on

DragonFly dfly-x86.hifxnx.local 2.7-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly
v2.7.3.44.gd5756-DEVELOPMENT #1: Thu May 20 12:48:25 IST 2010
root at dfly-x86.hifxnx.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC.MP  i386

but I got the ddb prompt during the reboot before I could configure
for core dump

The screen had

Xinit0x80-syscall() at Xinit0x80_syscall something in it so I guess it
is X related.

Matt, Could you please give me the account on leaf so that I can
upload the dump next time I have it since I have configured for core
dumps?

thanks

--Siju