DragonFly main rsync mirror (chlamydia) DOWN

Saifi Khan saifi.khan at datasynergy.org
Wed Mar 17 07:33:08 PDT 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Matthias Schmidt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you operate a DragonFly BSD mirror and if you mirror from
> chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de, please read this mail closely!
>
> chlamydia is dead now, so you have to mirror from another machine.
> Please rsync from
>
> 				avalon.dragonflybsd.org
>
> The machine is located in the US.
>
> I already send an announcement to all known mirror operators, but I do
> not have all email addresses ...  Please contact me if you operate a
> mirror.
>
> If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me off-list.
>
> Cheers
>
> 	Matthias

Guess the following page needs updating
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DragonFly_BSD

The last line under 'Development and Distribution' section
. ..
Daily snapshots are available from Simon 'corecode' Schubert via
FTP[] and HTTP[] for those who want to install the most recent
versions of DragonFly without building from source.
. ..

--
thanks
Saifi.