Permission to use the DragonFly BSD Logo

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:46:23 PST 2010

I am contacting you with a request for permission to use the DragonFly
BSD Logo as part of the BSDTV logo.
BSDTV is a video podcast myself and Jim Brown of BSDCertification.org
have been putting together with the help of NYCBUG.org.
So far, we have 2 videos of Dru Lavaigne giving talks in a closed
television studio and a NYCBUG.org Hadoop talk completed, with a very
good PFSense talk on the way. The videos can be viewed here:
www.bsdtv.blip.tv
We believe in supporting all things BSD and having the DragonFly BSD
Logo included in the logo for the project would be a great way of
communicating that visually.  The full idea of the logo is as follows:

I am thinking BSDTV Logo as the 5 letters with one BSD mascot/logo
opaquely visible behind each letter.
I am thinking of putting the Mascots in either chronological or
alphabetical order.
The 5 mascots I was thinking about using , in no particular order are:
Puffy, FreeBSD Beastie, NetBSD, DragonflyBSD, and the PCBSD spacesuit logo.

I am also working on a  proper introduction for the videos and will
make the production quality better with each new video.
If you would prefer to respond via snail mail, I can be reached at :

Patrick McEvoy
PO Box 15
New York, New York 10163-0015

Thank you very much for your time and for your contribution to the
open source community.

Patrick McEvoy