libjpeg version

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Mon Mar 22 16:40:41 PDT 2010

On Monday 22 March 2010 16:37:40 Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> How did you install this Konqueror that was built using newer libjpeg?

I don't remember. It may be a result of having two repos before. It's not
Konqueror that requires libjpeg directly; khtml requires it. It is linked
with version 7, but I have 8 installed (I got that backward), and 7 is a
symlink.

> But anyways, the newer version of jpeg should be available.
>
> What are you using for your package repo? (What URL used for pkgin?)

http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/packages/i386/DragonFly-2.5/stable/All
I had it set to chlamydia, but that's down. (Why is a computer
called "chlamydia"?)

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.