Real World DragonFly and HAMMER Implementations

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 04:54:35 PDT 2010

Hi,

When I came to to the BSD land I had qualms as to whether people do
use BSD in Production :-)
Similar feeling when First Started on hammer.

So I thought I will Create this subsection "Real World DragonFly and
HAMMER Implementations" in
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/documentation/

and I put my company and implementaion details

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/real_time_backup_server_for_microsoft_windows__44___linux__44___bsd_and_mac_os_x_clients/

The writing is not perfect and I will refine it tomorrow after
learning wiki editing.Which wiki software is this?

OpenBSD has two similar pages

http://www.openbsd.org/users.html
http://www.openbsd.org/testimonials.html

And I thought giving the implementation details will also help new comers.

Any comments?

Thanks

--Siju