configure network and usb into qemu

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Jun 13 10:43:29 PDT 2010

On Sun, June 13, 2010 12:41 pm, dark0s Optik wrote:
> I've installed DragonFly BSD in qmeu 0.12.
> Now I want configure usb pendrive and network:
> 1) How can I configure DragonFly network in qemu.
> 2) How can I mount usb when DragonFly is into qemu.

Make sure qemu is running with a network device emulated and attached to a
real network device, and then it should show up normally to the DragonFly
system and be configured just like a real network card.

Same for the USB device - you need to make qemu pass the USB connection
from the real system to the virtual one, and then treat as if it was real
on the DragnonFly system.

I haven't run qemu in a while, so I can't tell you the correct syntax off
the top of my head for creating virtual network/passing through USB.