The most supported X desktop for DragonFly

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:40:39 PDT 2010

Hi all,Please, let me ask a stupid question: what desktop is most supported on DragonFly?Usually, I install XFCE4. On the other hand, last upgrade of pkgsrc cost me 4 days (mainly, dependency of gtk2 on atk 1.30 vs atk 1.28 present in the tree).
Well, I might be wrong with git, everything is installed from sources while I tend to prefer binary packages due to lack of time, but that's another story. Have to understand pkgsrc finally. CPU is not a problem, P4 2.4GHz is quite decent (although only 512Mb of RAM is a problem and I am not willing to invest in DDR1 anymore)
So, let me rephrase the question a little: what is the least problematic desktop for DragonFly? Ideally - everything work out of the box, easy upgradeable, feature rich (not sexiest, but lots of convenient widgets and tools).
Gnome? KDE? Enlightning?ICEwm?Can you share your experience with your preferred WM/Desktop?
Please, do not discuss pros'n'cons of them. I'm looking for something like "I'm happy with XYZ except for feature zyx."-- Dennis Melentyev