Anyone tried an Atom 330 with Dragonfly

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer at web.de
Sat Jan 30 09:21:10 PST 2010

Steve O'Hara-Smith schrieb:
	Hi,

	One of my workstations died and I'm looking to replace it, since
the computing needs are not great I thought it might be nice to use
something low powered and the dual core Atom 330 looks like a good option.
	I'm a little torn between two Asrock boards the A330GC with an
Intel chipset and the rather newer A330ION with it's faster memory and all
out more of everything and apparently lower power consumption than the
lesser Intel chipset.
	Question is has anyone run DFLY on either of these (or anything
with the same chipsets) or am would I be breaking new ground
One of my Dev boxes is a Atom 330, Foxconn mainboard with intel chipset. No problem running DF.

Jan