pkgsrc DragonFly 2.5.1/x86_64 2010-01-22 01:35

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 25 08:04:18 PST 2010

:The databases/db4 (and also databases/db46) failure also applies to
:i386. I think that the problem is, that /usr/include/sys/file.h now
:includes /usr/include/sys/event.h which further includes
:/usr/include/sys/queue.h.
:
:The db4 sources assume, that the systems queue.h may be included before
:but not after the private dbinc/queue.h. But that is not the case with
:file.h.

    I can move that #include of sys/event.h in sys/file.h from outside
    the _KERNEL test to inside.  That will fix it.  I will run a quick
    buildworld/kernel test then commit it.