pkgsrc bash-4.1 won't build

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:24:55 PST 2010

Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:58:56 +0200
> Aggelos Economopoulos <aoiko at cc.ece.ntua.gr> wrote:
>
>> Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
>> > So rather more like the one attached then (which is also
>> > suitable for use in localpatches or as a pkgsrc patch file).
>>
>> Yah. Assuming you've tested it, can you please attach it to Rumko's PR?
>
> I've tried it - and bash compiles and appears to work fine.
>
> As for attaching it to Rumko's PR - I can't seem to find an
> interface for doing that just ones for reporting a new bug and looking at
> existing ones.

"Easiest" would probably be to use a news client and subscribe to
gmane.os.netbsd.devel.pkgsrc.bugs
. .. for example in knode, you'd now get the last 1000 posts. search for
PR#42666 and do a reply by e-mail.
On the To/CC lists you have to put pkgsrc-bugs at netbsd.org (so that it shows on
the last 2 is responsible for the reply to be actually recorded in gnats ...
which one? who knows :) ).
--
Regards,
Rumko