https fails in Konqueror; what am I missing?

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sun Dec 12 10:05:22 PST 2010

This was happening with Q1; I'm now running Q2. I'm not sure if the error
messages are the same. I bring up Konqueror and attempt to look at a webpage
with https. I get the following errors:

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol "X509_asn1_meth"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol "i2d_ASN1_HEADER"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol "PKCS7_content_free"
kioslave: ####### CRASH ###### protocol = https pid = 93896 signal = 11

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.