Info on clustering and HAMMER

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Thu Dec 30 01:06:31 PST 2010

I'm monitoring dragonfly since a lot of years, because I'm waiting for a
full-clustered OS (I worked deeply with OpenVMS), but I don't see any
mentioning of "cluster" keyword in DragonFly documents and manuals.

In installation manual, I do not see any reference about "setting-up a
cluster", or using HAMMER for sharing a disk among several servers
(thinking to an iSCSI disk mounted on several servers, which can give
services sharing same data disks - i.e. a fully redundant NFS server).

Can anyone point me on the right direction?

Thanks,

Tonino

        Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it