Does the Slave pfs take up more space that the Master?

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 06:59:15 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Matthew Dillon
<dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>    This is definitely a bug.  hammer cleanup needs to go through all
>    the PFSs.  It would be a nice mini-programming-project for someone
>    who wants to fix it in the hammer utility.

Alright I manually ran cleanup on all the pfses

Backup1                   454G   282G   172G    62%    /Backup1
Backup2                   454G   283G   171G    62%    /Backup2

there is a 1 GB difference still.
Is that allowable or is there something more I need to do?

I guess at this point both hammer systems should be identical?

Thanks for your reply Damian and Matt :-)

--Siju