slave pfs destruction fails initially - pfs-destroy of PFS#1 failed: Directory not empty

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 02:58:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

Is this a bug or something? Or did I do anything wrong?
This is the second time a pfs-destroy fails for me :-(

dfly-bkpsrv# hammer pfs-destroy /Backup2/pfs/Data/
You have requested that PFS#1 () be destroyed
This will irrevocably destroy all data on this PFS!!!!!
Do you really want to do this? y
Destroying PFS #1 () in  5 4 3 2 1.. starting destruction pass
pfs-destroy of PFS#1 failed: Directory not empty
dfly-bkpsrv# hammer pfs-destroy /Backup2/pfs/Data/
Cannot access PFS /Backup2/pfs/Data/: No such file or directory
dfly-bkpsrv# cd /Backup2/pfs/Data
/Backup2/pfs/Data: No such file or directory.
dfly-bkpsrv# cd /Backup2/pfs/
dfly-bkpsrv# ls
Data            VersionControl  mysql-hot       test
www-5mbak       www-hot
dfly-bkpsrv# ls -l
total 0
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 Jul  7  2009 Data -> @@0x0000000000000001:00001
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 Sep 28  2009 VersionControl ->
@@0x00000001e3d4c450:00002
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 Apr 26 14:25 mysql-hot -> @@-1:00006
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 Oct  8  2009 test -> @@0x000000013f644d60:00003
drwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   0 Apr 26 12:20 www-5mbak
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  10 Apr 26 14:05 www-hot -> @@-1:00005
dfly-bkpsrv# hammer pfs-destroy Data
You have requested that PFS#1 () be destroyed
This will irrevocably destroy all data on this PFS!!!!!
Do you really want to do this? y
Destroying PFS #1 () in  5 4 3 2 1.. starting destruction pass
pfs-destroy of PFS#1 succeeded!
You have new mail.
dfly-bkpsrv#

Thanks