Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Sep 1 09:20:40 PDT 2009

Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
I plan to do that (looking at the other Linux port right now too). I
already have a custom Makefile for cpdup anyway, and before I tried
using bmake I already tried using gcc by hand. I must say the bundled
rules in Dragonfly's make are quite impressive.
I don't think the other port is nicely done.  The sources also changed massively lately.

Regarding mailx deleting the mail spool file, this is a problem since dma is not running as root, so it won't be able to create the file with correct owner.

cheers
 simon