Fedora developer interested in DMA; query about build process

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Sep 2 10:16:45 PDT 2009

:I agree.
:
:>     Can we create a secondary repo that extracts just the bits
:>     of the hierarchy which we want to officially maintain as
:>     exports?  And then, say, have a 5-minute cron job to keep it
:>     synchronized with the master repo (for those sub-projects)?
:
:Yes, that should be easily possible.  I'm looking into it.  But then we
:could as well just export tarballs.
:
:cheers
:   simon

    Well, not tarballs.  The idea is to keep it in git so third parties can
    track and merge it trivially.

					<dillon at backplane.com>