Asus EEE PC 900 boot - broken?

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Oct 18 07:09:16 PDT 2009

On Sun, October 18, 2009 12:18 am, Michael wrote:
> "Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> it's
> starting to look like my hardware was never supported in the first place :
> ( I'm guessing the wiki author somehow had a slightly different version of
> the EEE 900, or I'm doing something wrong.
>
> I suppose I'll give up on this for now, unless anyone has further
> suggestions.

I don't have any good suggestions for getting it to work, but this: can
you add a page on the wiki (in with the other laptop pages) with the
output you did get from your unsuccessful boot attempts?  That way, the
data is saved for other people trying to boot or others trying to add
support.

Add another link for "Eee 900 unbootable" or something like that to the
laptops page under User, and toss in the data - if you still have it.