Another notebook running DFBSD

Niklas Rosencrantz niklasro at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:13:01 PDT 2009

niklasro.appspot.com
2009/10/7 Justin C. Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com>

On Wed, October 7, 2009 6:27 pm, Sdävtaker wrote:
> Hi,
> I tested dfbsd 2.4.1 in a clevo tn120r and it runs :-)
> It misses some drivers (none0-7) but runs kde3 and most of the soft i use
> with no problem at all.
> If someone want me to test anything in this hardware please mail me i can
> use it for experiments

Can you update the website with your results?  Add a link for the Clevo
TN120R here:

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/user/DragonFlyOnLaptops/

And then follow it, and fill out how it worked, please.
2 laptops 2.4.1 confirmed at various levels are dell 830 and dell cpx, 3rd available here is "best apache" bankrupt we can bring on;-)