Instant crash with Linux OpenOffice

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Tue Jun 2 00:50:13 PDT 2009

Francois Tigeot wrote:
I have recently upgraded the root fs to Hammer on one of my machines. Since
then, I have been unable to run any version of OpenOffice.
I'll add my crashes (HAMMER, 2.3.1):
% soffice
javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!
/etc/host.conf: line 4: bad command `hosts'
/etc/host.conf: line 6: bad command `bind'
Fontconfig error: "conf.d", line 1: no element found
Same thing, splash appears, then aborts.

cheers
  simon
--
  <3 the future  +++  RENT this banner advert  +++   ASCII Ribbon   /"\
  rock the past  +++  space for low €€€ NOW!1  +++     Campaign     \ /