kernel: HAMMER: WARNING: Missing inode for dirent

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:23:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Matthew
Dillon<dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

>    Ok.  I've augmented the warning in the code base to provide additional
>    information.  If you update then the next time you get the warning
>    it will also print out the as-of transaction id and localization field
>    (which identifies the PFS amoung other things).  That will help
>    determine where the problem is.

Thanks Matt :-)

I have updated the system

# uname -a
DragonFly dfly-bkpsrv.hifxchn2.local 2.3.2-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly
2.3.2-DEVELOPMENT #2: Fri Jul 24 14:19:15 IST 2009
root at dfly-bkpsrv.hifxchn2.local:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Will let you know the details If I come across those errors again

Thanks again

--Siju