Call for testers: new pci code

Sepherosa Ziehau sepherosa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 06:35:54 PDT 2009

Hi all,

After some additional work, I integrated Polakov's new pci code ported
from FreeBSD 7.2:
http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~sephe/dragonfly.git/shortlog/refs/heads/pci

I have tested SMP+IOAPIC, SMP+ICU, UP (there is not improvement in
IOAPIC in this branch; my boxes just work with the current IOAPIC :)
CARDBUS and PCCARD is tested on an old Dell laptop.

I am currently running it on all of my boxes :)

Though it should be safe to be tested, but I still suggest you to keep
one copy of your working kernel and module!
I also suggest to test it with HPET enabled.

If there are any problems, please post the boot verbose dmesg first :)

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die