DCBSDCon 2009 - Two days left to register!

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Thu Jan 29 14:23:48 PST 2009

Your last chance to register for DCBSDCon 2009 is approaching fast!
Open registration ends this Saturday (Jan 31) at midnight EST.  We've
recently announced our Thursday night social event, taking place at the
Adams Mill Bar & Grill just down the road.

http://blog.dcbsdcon.org/2009/01/in-berkeley-we-trust/

Onsite registration will be available at the conference for $125.  But
why wait and pay more?  Get your registration for the super low-low
price of $75!  Ginsu knives not included.

http://www.dcbsdcon.org/register.html

See you next week in Washington DC!

--
Jason Dixon