package not found

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Fri Dec 4 17:35:26 PST 2009

On Friday 04 December 2009 17:48:41 Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I did "pkgin sd kdevelop" and it gave me a short list. "pkgin sfd kdevelop"
> gives a much longer list, including convertlit, not tree-formatted so I
> can't see what's going on. "pkgin srd convertlit", however, returns
> nothing.

Figured it out. I had to list every dependency in every package. kdegraphics
and kdelibs both depend on ebook-tools, which depends on convertlit. I can
understand ebook-tools depending on convertlit, but not kdelibs depending on
ebook-tools. I've looked in the include files of the Makefile, but I don't
see how kdelibs is depending on ebook-tools. Can any of you figure it out?

Pierre
--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci