Fwd: kqemu patch for DragonFly BSD on kqemu1.4.0pre1

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Apr 28 18:45:25 PDT 2009

:Naoya Sugioka wrote:
:> I've just sent a mail to gnat at netbsd.org to reach pkgsrc community
:> if I can include them to their pkgsrc tree now.
:
:I don't have a good idea how to make a pkgsrc package for kernel module.
:Actually I'd prefer it to be imported into base.
:
:--
:Hasso Tepper

    Yah, I agree.  There seem to be some files missing from the
    kqemu-dragonfly.patch.tar file you posted.  It's making calls
    to routines that are not present in files in the tar.

    e.g. kqemu_log(), but no file in the tar contains a function by
    that name.

    It will also require a major security and software review, and also
    needs a master SYSCTL-based enable (default disabled).

					<dillon at backplane.com>