How to configure DragonFly?

Colin Adams colinpauladams at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:24:59 PDT 2009

Now that I've managed to install DragonFly (and have a working system
again) by avoiding using the installer, I need to configure my system.
The handbook just shows the menus from the installer. Is it possible
to just type a command that will launch that menu system? If not, what
commands do I need to run to perform these tasks?

P.S. I have no experience of BSD systems, but I've been running Linux
for 14 years, so I am familiar with this sort of thing. It's just that
there are just sufficient differences for me to feel lost.