Back from nycbsdcon!

Dennis Melentyev dennis.melentyev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:11:36 PDT 2008

Just another try to send a message: multipart messages are discarded
by crater (?) SMTP daemon.

Hi Matt,

Would be real happy to help you with a sail boat! Just need a visa,
food and transportation help (Ukraine<->USA)!

PS. /me joking, sure. But as a sailboat master (in Ukraine) I'd really
love to sail with you some time in the future.
Or, If you ever make it to Ukraine, I'll be able to organize you a sail trip :)

--
Dennis Melentyev