PKGSRCGFE=PKGSRC GRAPHICAL FRONT END

dark0s Optik shiftcoder at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:52:28 PST 2008

I modified program and I tell you test it, especially if it download package
in pkg_add operation and if it works.
I have a very very slow internet connection and cannot test it fastly.

The file mirror.conf must be located in /usr/pkg/share/pkgsrcgfe directory
and contains mirror where pkg_add must to connect. If you want change
mirror, then you must edit mirror.conf, but you write only one row without
'\n' character.

I must complete yet this program:
1) save button in mirror.conf window don't work, I must permits writing and
saving mirror.conf from dialog window
2) I'd like write multiple mirror in mirror.conf

I ask you tell me any thing don't work.

Regards,
savio
pkgsrcgfe.c