BSDstats: New High Water Mark: 25 000+ Hosts Reporting In

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon Nov 3 17:24:50 PST 2008

Its a voluntary reporting ... I know with both PC-BSD, reporting is on by
default .. with FreeBSD, its a simple 'make install' in ports ... with
NetBSD/OpenBSD, I suspect its purely manual, so a bit more work involved ...

Both NetBSD / OpenBSD #s have been increasing though, just not as fast as the
others ...

- --On Monday, November 03, 2008 15:12:46 -0800 Don Witt <witt at cylogistics.com>