Fortran in the base

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Tue May 13 23:46:50 PDT 2008

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> we don't have objc support in gcc41, but nobody complained since i
> imported/switched the default version, so I figured nobody uses it.  If
> you do, please speak up!  (And if possible add the support)

The user who mailed to me privately about objc is using gcc34 by default.
I know several more users (wasn't Rumko one of them?) who do that because
of the issues they have with various software pieces - qemu and festival
are two pieces I have seen compile/work just fine with gcc-3.x, but blow
up with gcc-4.x.

I will look at bringing objc support into gcc41 later.

--
Hasso Tepper