New site design

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Thu May 29 07:07:32 PDT 2008

Its fine, though could use some improvement. Ideally we should have
wiki/mainsite/bugtracker and everything else connected together in a
database(postgres), so that we could use thing such things like full-text
search etc. I am a web developer by profession, so i could help out. That is
if people find it acceptable to code DragonFly's website in ie Ruby On Rails.
Mind that, Im packed out with work for the next few months. But I would
definately like to contribute in one way or another.

Petr