Problem with libraries

dark0s Optik shiftcoder at gmail.com
Sun May 25 09:29:30 PDT 2008

#pkg_info -L libpng
pkg_info: can't find package libpng
#pkg_info -L png

. ..there are png and libpng files, but xine requires
libpng12.so.0.23.0, instead in the system there is libpng12.so.0.23.0

#pkg_info -L SDL

. ..there are SDL and libSDL files, but mplayer requires
libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.1, instead in the system there is
libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.2

What is the problem?

--
only the paranoid will survive