[HEADS UP] Start of the freeze for the pkgsrc-2008Q1 branch

Rumko rumcic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:19:59 PDT 2008

AFAIK, databases/db4 still does not compile on dfly (the patch on pkgsrc-users
was not commited as far as I can tell), also xine-lib and libmp4v2 (last time
I checked, could have been fixed in the mean time, but after a quick view
through gmane.os.netbsd.devel.pkgsrc.cvs, I didn't see anything done for this
packages).

So the new branch will have all the above software and everything that depends
on it broken and hopefully the next branch will have this fixed?

--
Regards,
Rumko