Soc 2008 - we're in!

gopi.daiict at gmail.com gopi.daiict at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:34:19 PDT 2008

Hi DragonFly BSD!

Its great to be writing this mail and expressing my candidature for
the "DragonFly BSD" Summer of Code.

I'm Chaitanya, very new to the hackers community and just beginning to
explore.. and looking for just *the* project I'd work on.

also, could anyone give pointer for beginning with the kernel codebase?

Greetings to all of you!
Regards