IKE

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Mar 2 13:35:18 PST 2008

:...
:I spent an hour or too on this one, and progressed a bit (well,
:building goes further as before) but now, I'm facing other issues (use
:of gmp or not is one of them) that involve pkgsrc mecanisms, which I'm
:not comfortable with. Should I try to adapt it to our base instead (get
:rid of other targets support, rip gmp off, etc.) ? Would importing it be
:welcome ?
:
:Or are there any other tool i should know about ?
:
:Thanks a lot. Best regards,
:--
:fgudin at sdf-eu.org
:SDF-EU Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf-eu.org

    Hmm.  I know very little about IKE but one thing I do know is that
    we don't really have any developers who would likely want to maintain
    it in BASE.  If it is well developed in pkgsrc then pkgsrc may be
    the only way to go, which probably means adapting our kernel APIs to
    fit the utilities in pkgsrc rather then the other way around.

    Our IPSEC / IKE stuff is very, very old.

					<dillon at backplane.com>