Ruby crash on DragonFly

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sun Mar 30 18:18:48 PDT 2008

> Which version of Ruby?
> I could imagine that there is a bug in the LDAP library. And I don't
> think it has anything to do with DragonFly. Can you try it on a
> different OS?

Hi, im using:
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24 patchlevel 111) [i386-dragonfly]

The problem is that this happens in View, but doesn't happen when I put the
code into the Controller. Thats whats weird.

The code in question in model class Client:

  def zones
        Zone.find(:all, :attribute => "clientId", :value => "#{self.id}")
  end

 if i call it from the controller like
	@zones = client.zones

  it works, but if i put this in the the view, it crashes.

Petr