DFly and SOC2008

Stefan Johannesdal stefan.johannesdal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:49:09 PDT 2008

Hi!

I am a computer science student from Sweden that is doing my last year
now (hopefully). I am studying to become a civil engineer in information
technology.

I am a bit interested in this years Google SOC and was looking at the
"Extend Multi-Processing support" project suggestion. I have never done
any kernel programming before and would like to know a bit more about
how to go about a project such as this. Performance profiling would also
be new to me so more info about it would be appreciated.

--

Mvh  - Stefan -