Wine status

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Fri Mar 7 08:14:44 PST 2008

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:38:14 -0500 (EST)
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> It may well build, or come really close to it.  It may be worth asking on
> one of the pkgsrc mailing lists if someone can test it.  (unless someone
> here is willing; I don't have the spare hardware right now.)

	The build ran nicely for quite some time until failing due to
struct xinpgen not being defined. I can find no trace of struct xinpgen
anywhere in /usr/include or in the DragonFly sources. I see that where
netstat used to use xinpgen in now uses a void pointer but that's not going
to work in wine because it uses sizeof (struct xinpgen) at one point.