Soc 2008 - we're in!

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Mar 17 19:19:53 PDT 2008

http://code.google.com/soc/2008/dragonfly/about.html

Yay us!  There were a number of people who had spoken up before; now is
your chance - Sdävtaker, Robert Luciani + Danwei, Jost Tobias
Springenberg, and Vita "CiV" Cizek were the names I had down.

If you are an interested student, now is the time to check the Ideas page
on the wiki (link below) or come up with a project of your own.  Students
will be able to apply to the Summer of Code starting on March 25th though
March 31st, so please use the intervening time to get it together.

If you end up as a mentor, there's a few mailing lists that Google runs
that would be good to watch.  I'll post details on that when we know how
many mentors we have.

More info:
http://code.google.com/opensource/gsoc/2008/faqs.html

Ideas page: