New mirroring tool

Vincent Stemen vince.dragonfly at hightek.org
Mon Jun 9 15:19:45 PDT 2008

On Fri, Feb 01, 2008 at 02:20:55AM -0600, Vincent Stemen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just thought I would let you guys know, I went ahead and put up
> a simple web page for *mirror*.
>
> http://hightek.org/mirror

In the process of updating our dcvs repository today with *mirror* and
thinking about how nice it is to not be dependent on cvsup, I checked
our web site today and discovered that the site for *mirror* was missing.
I had not checked it in a while.  The only thing I can think of is that
it must have gotten overlooked when moving our data across when we
changed hosting services a few months ago.

Anyway, my apologies if anybody tried to download it and found it
missing.  It's back up now.

- Vince